Euroflex Teoranta are Printers and Manufacturers of high quality flexible packaging film for the food & drink industry in Ireland and Europe.
We are looking to recruit a General Operator for our factory in Derrybeg, Gweedore, Co. Donegal.
Job Summary – General Operative: Manufacturing Sector
Job Purpose: As a General Operator you will could be assigned to a work station within our production process or assigned to provide support to the production process in general. All production requirements require to be achieved during each shift and that each area is left in a clean and tidy manner before handover to next shift. Strict hygiene, health and safety and quality policies apply.
- To ensure the quality of our finished products by following process controls and taking care with the functions of your role.
- To work to the daily production plan provided for the duration of your shift.
- To maintain the area in a clean and tidy fashion.
- Minimise the packaging waste throughout your shift.
- To record correctly all relevant information required for Production and Quality documentation.
- To be on the production floor at required work station at the start of each shift.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A competent level of written & spoken English is essential.
- Ability to work shifts on a pre-assigned rota
- Weekend work may be required and must be flexible with working hours.
- Experience of working in a factory or with machinery is preferable
- Team worker & flexibility with team leaders
- Ability to take and act on instruction
- Timekeeping & attention to detail with documentation
To apply please send your CV to [email protected].