Job Vacancy: Springboard Family Support Project is a community based charity who works under the auspice of Finn Valley Family Resource Centre CLG. The service works with children and families in order to provide intensive family support to those most vulnerable ensuring best outcomes for those children and families. The service is funded by Túsla, Child and Family agency.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Family Support Worker who will be responsible for delivery of in home individual and group Family Support processes across the project area.
The base for this role is in the Springboard Office, Raphoe, Co. Donegal but the staff member will be asked to work from other locations. This post will cover the Letterkenny area and North Central Child and Family support Network Area. The Family Support Worker will ensure that the ethos, aims, objectives and actions of the project are fulfilled in line with service policies. The role is 35 hours per week.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least two years experience in the delivery of home based family support
- A third level qualification relevant to the post. Minimum Level 8.
- A clear understanding of Family Support, Meitheal and existing referral pathways in Co. Donegal
- Proven ability to network and work on an interagency basis
- Excellent IT and Report Writing Skills
Further information and application forms can be obtained by emailing the project administrator at: [email protected]
NB: CV’s will not be accepted
- Short listing criteria will apply
- Salary will commensurate with similar positions in the community/voluntary sector
- A panel will be formed in the event of future posts becoming available
Closing date for applications: Thursday 22nd April at 2:00pm.
This is a 1yr Specified Purpose Contract which may be extended subject to funding . Interviews will take place on Thursday 6th May. Completed applications plus Cover Letter to be returned to the Project Manager at: [email protected]