Job Vacancy: Glebe Builders is one of the leading construction companies in the North West with a number of projects in operation nationwide. We are currently seeking an experienced Site Manager for the Donegal & Monaghan area.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing construction operations on a day-to-day basis
- Ensuring that work is done safely, on time and to the right quality standards
- Monitoring progress, overseeing delivery of materials and carrying out safety checks
- Dealing with any problems which could hold up work as they arise
- Liaising closely with the Project Manager and members of the site team at all times
- Liaising closely with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners
- Ensuring work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements
- Updating and reporting back regularly on progress
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Previous experience in this role.
- A solid track record of managerial experience within the construction industry required
- Excellent communication, organisation & time management skills are essential
- Proven track record of working to strict timescales
- Good understanding of current Health & Safety legislation is required
Start Date: 1st June 2021
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience.
If you are interested in this role, please send your application and CV to email@example.com. Closing date for applications Friday 16th April 2021.