Our established and growing construction business based in East Donegal has a fantastic opportunity for a pro-active individual to join an exciting and growing construction business.
This is a key role within the business and will form part of the senior management team. The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work in areas such as accounts, health and safety, and project management whilst also contributing to the wider business growth strategy.
He/She will also be given autonomy to identify and drive business improvement projects for the business.
1. To liaise with our accountants to ensure that bookkeeping is performed, and proper controls maintained.
2. To be responsive and considerate of customer needs
3. To answer telephone queries and carry out general administrative tasks
4. To work collaboratively with colleagues
5. To manage the health and safety requirements of the business
6. To project manage projects within the business
7. To drive business improvement within the business.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a business that places a strong emphasis on individual growth and learning, health and well-being and social work life balance. We offer flexibility, a competitive package, and an opportunity to be part of a vibrant, growing and forward-thinking business.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE and KEY CHARACTERISTICS
• Educated to Leaving Certificate level or equivalent. An accounting/business qualification would be advantageous (i.e. Accounting technician)
• Confident, outgoing and friendly with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be able to work to deadlines and to use your own initiative.
• Computer literate particularly in MS Office (Word, Excel etc.).
• Excellent organisational skills, ability to work on multiple tasks in parallel.
• Customer service centric mentality.
• Experience of working within the construction sector will be advantageous.
If you think you have the right skills for this post then please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with ‘Office Manager 222’ in the email subject line.