JOB VACANCY: Fleming Doors is currently wishing to employ a Doors Engineer to join their dynamic, innovative and hardworking team in Fleming Doors.
The Fleming group of companies based in St.Johnston, Co. Donegal consist of Fleming Steel, Fleming Doors, Fleming Coatings. The group currently employ approximately 30 people.
Fleming Doors has over 20 years developed the ability to design, manufacture and install custom steel roller shutter doors. This business has developed primarily through local knowledge. Custom manufactured doors have been designed, manufacture and installed for commercial, agricultural, industrial and private premises.
The Doors Engineer is responsible assisting in the fitting and production of our range of products within the Fleming Doors business.
- Metal manufacture and fabrication
- Roller Shutter Door fitting
- Maintenance of equipment and machinery.
- Repairs, warranty & out of hours on call work
- Inspect completed work as part of our Quality Control
- Assist in the research and development of new products.
- Any other duties the company may ask you to perform from time to time.
The following are commonly required in the role.
- Industry relevant production experience.
- Knowledge of welding practices & steel fabrication.
- Knowledge of engineering practices.
- IT skills
This is a permanent position with an immediate start date.
Normal working hours are Monday – Thursday 8.00am – 5.00pm and Friday 8.m – 2pm
Salary is Dependent on Experience
Fleming Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employers
If you meet the requirements of this role and would like to apply, please e-mail email@example.com on or before the 30th April 2021 with cover letter and CV.