Foyle Donegal requires a Hygiene Manager to be based at their Carrigans site in County Donegal.
Situated five minutes from Derry City, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Cleaning/Hygiene Manager to be given the autonomy to use their skills, knowledge and experience to make a real impact on one the most progressive beef processing groups in Ireland and the UK.
Reporting to the General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of a busy night shift cleaning/hygiene team.
Key responsibilities with role, include but are not limited to:
- Efficient and effective management of the night shift cleaning team, ensuring all hygiene functions are completed to the required standard; continuously striving to find new ways to improve efficiency and quality of cleaning processes.
- Ensure the department is always adequately resourced, maintaining and developing the appropriate skill base as required.
- Engage, motivate and develop the team to enable the achievement of KPIs and satisfactory completion and sign-off of all cleaning processes.
- Completion of daily cleaning audits, ensuring that corrective actions are recorded and subsequently carried out.
- Maintain Hygiene Schedules as set out by the Company.
- Ensure controls around chemical usage, care of equipment / dosing equipment
- Any other reasonable tasks as requested by Department Managers and Supervisors
- Working Times: shift pattern Monday – Friday 16.30pm – 01.00am. Must be flexible towards shift patterns and willingness to work hours outside the shift pattern (including Weekends and Bank Holidays).
- Previous experience working in a hygiene team/department; knowledge of cleaning processes and equipment.
- Confident with H&S and COSHH regulations (in house training is provided).
- Effective communication skills at all levels both internal and external.
- Previous experience working in a food environment
- Chemical & Food Hygiene Qualification
- Knowledge of first aid practices and procedures,
- Previous experience working in a beef production environment
- Understanding of Quality Standards, BRC / HACCP, Retailer Standards
- Team-orientated approach to a busy working environment with a practical hands on attitude.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 4.30pm on Friday 14th May 2021.
The above criteria may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting. If you think you have the necessary skills, drive and ambition please forward application in writing, enclosing C.V. and stating job reference Number to: Foyle Donegal, Carrigans, Lifford, County Donegal, Ireland. T +353 (0) 74 914 0228 F +353 (0) 74 914 0109. Email: – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
All offers of employment are dependent on Candidates successfully passing the Company’s pre-employment medical which includes a drug and alcohol test.Tags: