Milling since 1865 Smyths Daleside are the leading manufacturer of animal feed in the North West of Ireland. For over 155 years, we have been making the highest quality feeds with the aim of exceeding our customers’ expectations.
We now invite applications for the following position based at our Ballindrait mill in Lifford.
Ref No: SD/AA/05/21
• Responsibility for maintaining the Purchase Ledger – purchase orders, invoices, credit notes and payments;
• Maintaining stock contracts and stock movements;
• Month-end reconciliations;
• Preparing VAT and statistical returns for submission to the Revenue;
• Maintaining the fixed asset register and capital expenditure documentation;
• Assisting in the preparation of other financial reports, including:
(a) Monthly management accounts – variance analysis of costs against budget and prior year;
(b) Statutory financial statements – audit requests;
(c) Annual budget.
• Providing support for other financial duties delegated by management.
• Must have previous relevant experience of working within a finance role, in a fast-paced office environment;
• Have strong IT skills with experience in Microsoft Office applications, in particular MS Excel;
• Have experience of operating computerised accounting software;
• Able to work effectively both on your own initiative and also within a busy team;
• Possess excellent organisational, time management and interpersonal skills;
• Will ideally have a qualification in a business-related discipline.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Job Description.
To apply please forward a current CV and cover letter to the HR Manager, Smyths Daleside, Ballindrait, Lifford, Co Donegal, F93 K447 or email email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of CV’s is 5.00pm on Monday 17th May 2021.
SMYTHS DALESIDE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER