Job Vacancies: Lifford Coachworks Ltd are currently recruiting for several roles to join their outstanding team that has been in operation for over 30 years.
Through continued investment, dedication, superior build quality and attention to detail, Lifford Coachworks has become one of the main commercial refrigerated bodybuilding manufacturers in Ireland and the UK.
– Experienced Fabricator/Welder
– General Fitter
– Trainee Commercial Body Builder
Welder/Fabricator Duties and Requirements
- Vehicle chassis fabrication
- Stainless steel, aluminium and mild steel welding
- Mig and Tig welding
- Candidates must have a reasonably substantial amount of experience of the above tasks.
- Quality of work must be to a high standard.
General Fitter Duties and Requirements
- Fitting of all parts and assembling of vehicle bodies
- Cleaning and final scrutiny of vehicles before Pre-Delivery Inspection
- Use of overhead crane, forklift and all hand, air, electric tools
- Good technical capabilities regarding drawings and templates
- Quality of work must be to a high standard
Trainee Commercial Body Builder Duties and Requirements
- To support the existing team in producing vehicles to a very high standard
- Constructing framework section in metal, wood, fibreglass and other materials using shaping machines and cutting/welding equipment
- Assembling sections to form complete frameworks
- Job training will be provided
All candidates must be motivated and reliable with the ability to work on their own initiative and also as part of the team.
Apply with CV to – email@example.comTags: