Job Vacancy: Donegal County Enterprise Fund on behalf of Local Enterprise Office Donegal and the Donegal Engineering Cluster seeks applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the position of facilitator/manager of the Donegal Engineering Cluster.
3 Year Full-time Contract
Candidates should ideally have:
- Previous experience of working with business networks/clusters.
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience of working in or with the engineering sector.
- A good knowledge of current and emerging market forces in the engineering sector.
- A relevant third level qualification e.g. business or engineering.
- Previous experience of working with small businesses.
- Be a good communicator
- Have good writing and IT skills.
To apply send your CV and cover letter to Donegal County Enterprise Fund, Enterprise Fund Business Centre, Ballyraine, Letterkenny or email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 noon on Friday June 4th 2021.
Further details regarding the position can be obtained by clicking the link on the website: www.donegalenterprisefund.ie/careers