Job Vacancies: Euroflex Teoranta are Printers and Manufacturers of high quality flexible packaging film for the food & drinks industry in Ireland and Europe.
We are looking to recruit a Specialist Machine Operative and a Maintenance Technician for our factory in Derrybeg, Gweedore, Co. Donegal.
We require adherence to strict hygiene, health and safety and quality policies apply. Full training will be provided and we hold the following accreditations.
Job Summary – Specialist Machine Operative:
Job Purpose: As a Specialist Machine Operator you will be assigned to operate a specialist machine within our production team and process and will also be required to provide support to production in general. You will be working with our team of skilled operators and colleagues within our factory on a shift basis.
- To ensure the quality of our finished products by following process controls and taking care with the functions of your role.
- To work to the daily production plan provided for the duration of your shift.
- Minimise the packaging waste throughout your shift.
- To record correctly all relevant information required for Production and Quality documentation.
- Each area is left in a clean and tidy manner before handover to next shift.
- To be on the production floor at required work station at the start of each shift.
- Adherence to strict hygiene, health and safety and quality policies
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working with machinery in a production setting is preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work shifts on a pre-assigned rota
- Weekend work may be required and must be flexible with working hours.
- Team worker & flexibility with team leaders
- Ability to take and act on instruction
- A competent level of written & spoken English is essential.
- Timekeeping & attention to detail with documentation
Full on the job training and certifications as required will be provided.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Summary: Maintenance Technician
Job Purpose: As a maintenance Technician you will be responsible for/or assisting with the maintenance and repair of all our production machinery and equipment. This includes specialised machinery and equipment, storage racks, conveyors, lighting / electrical and all equipment required for factory and office operations.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
- Monitors and reacts in a timely manner to routine demand maintenance requirements.
- Participates in routine preventative/predictable maintenance.
- Troubleshoots equipment stoppages and reacts accordingly.
- Utilises various mechanical and electrical test equipment.
- Utilises machining, electrical and mechanical trade skills to complete daily tasks.
- Communicates with management and production as required.
- Ensure critical spares are maintained where necessary.
- Maintain electrical repairs as needed.
Skills and requirements:-
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Mechanical maintenance
- Electrical maintenance
- Preventative maintenance and problem solving
- Holding an electrical qualification would be advantageous.
- 1 + years mechanical experience in an industrial setting would be advantageous.
- 1 + years practical hands on experience in an industrial setting would be advantageous.
- Experience with repair of repairing, maintaining and operating machinery.
- Strong electrical and controls capabilities.
Please apply with CV to email@example.comTags: