Euroflex Teoranta are printers and manufacturers of high quality flexible packaging film for the food & drink industry in Ireland and Europe.
We are looking to recruit a Quality and Technical Administrator at our offices and factory in Bunbeg, Gweedore, Co. Donegal.
Production Support Administrator Vacancy
We are looking to recruit a Production Support Administrator on a permanent basis. This position is based in the Production and Compliance department, for which you will be actively involved in the efficient running of the administration of this department.
Your role will include Operational and Administrative Support to the Production and Operations Team.
Job details: Permanent role, 39 hours a week, 20 days holiday and paid bank holidays, onsite parking. Career aspiration and progression supported.
Key responsibilities of the role:-
- Validating processes and providing the relevant administrative and technical documentation;
- Managing, monitoring and training with Standard Operating Procedures for compliance and production activity.
- To help interface with customers to ensure specifications and applications meet functional technical documented requirements.
- To provide administrative support for maintaining our BRC, ISO and Health and Safety standards and audits.
- To liaise with customers and suppliers to ensure any issues are dealt with in a timely, professional and customer friendly manner.
- Ensuring that any systems/operational issues impacting customer orders are proactively reported and documented.
- Carrying out relevant testing and where necessary take corrective action to rectify non-conformance issues.
- Write simple reports and provide information to management
- Liaise and communicate with other departments
- Communicate production updates and errors to Manager on a regular basis.
Skills & Qualifications:
- System and IT skills particularly Microsoft office.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Motivated with “can do” attitude whether as part of a team or working on your own.
- Active participation in a positive teamwork environment.
- Effective strategic thinking and problem solving.
- Strong team support in all areas of administration and executive support
Full role training will be provided but experience of the following criteria would be advantageous.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Understanding of key accreditations, including H&S, BRC and specific ISO standards.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com.