McGettigans Hotel/Warehouse Bar + Kitchen are recruiting for bar staff (full time/ part time positions), an experienced hotel receptionist and an assistant bar manager.
Bar Staff (Full time / Part time positions)
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Bar staff to join our talented team in Warehouse Bar + Kitchen.
Reporting to the Bar Manager, the Bar person will provide a friendly and efficient service to our guests.
Previous Bar experience is essential.
Experienced Hotel Receptionist (Full time position)
Experienced Hotel Receptionist required to join our busy team in Mc Gettigans Hotel Reception.
The ideal candidate must have previous experience as a Receptionist in a Hotel, and a working knowledge of Reservation system Hotsoft would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate must have fluent English, excellent communication skills, be motivated, enthusiastic and have a friendly and outgoing personality.
Assistant Bar Manager required for Warehouse Bar + Kitchen (Full time position)
The candidate must have previous experience in Food and Beverage Management, be enthusiastic, energetic and customer focused with the ability to work well under pressure and to fit in with the existing team.
- To supervise the activities of the Bar as directed by the Manager, to ensure quality and standards of service are maintained to a consistent level in accordance with company Standards.
- Put a strong focus on customer care, ensuring that customers receive the highest possible level of service and care.
- To exercise effective stock rotation and maintain stock levels as directed by the Manager
- To ensure that the Bar is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Follow rigidly and observe all hygiene regulations.
- To suggest ways of up-selling and maximising Bar profits.
- To carry out administrative duties as required and ensure the accuracy of floats by checking them before and after your shift and reporting any irregularities to the Manager.
- To be fully aware of all current liquor licensing laws and to follow these regulations strictly
- To maintain a physical presence on the floor and liaise closely with the Manager, kitchen and Head Chef.
If you are interested in joining our team and you feel you have exceptional attention to the delivery of customer service, please forward your current cv to email@example.com
Please specify which position you are applying for on your application
Only Candidates who are successful for interview stage will be contacted