Job Vacancy: Kelly’s Diner, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal is looking to recruit a Diner Manager for their established and market-leading restaurant.
Kelly’s Diner is known for its relaxed atmosphere and fun-loving staff. This is an exciting and invigorating opportunity.
- A minimum of 2-3 years in an Assistant Manager or General Manager Role.
- HACCP Level 5
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate daily Front of House and Back of House restaurant operations
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant
To Apply, send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org