Mc Guinness O Neill accountants in Buncrana is seeking to appoint an experienced bookkeeper/ qualified accounts technician.
This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm. Starting salary package very attractive for the right candidate.
Closing date for applications Monday 21st June.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
• Minimum 3 years previous experience in a small/medium size accountancy practice.
• Competent in all aspects of bookkeeping. (Preparation and submission of: Bank reconciliations, Irish and UK VAT returns, RCT returns, payroll, UK CIS)
• Experienced in online ROS and HMRC submissions.
• Ability to prepare sole trade and small company accounts desirable.
• Ability to prepare income tax and corporation tax returns desirable.
• Ability to work without supervision on SURF, XERO or similar cloud accounting packages.
• Ability to train clients and deal with queries relating to cloud accounting packages.
• Clear and analytical approach to work.
• Polite and pleasant manner in all client & work interactions.
• Previous experience of staff training.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Organising the workflow for junior team members
• Ensuring the accuracy and completeness of information received
• Assisting with and review of work of the team
• Responsible for timely completion and accuracy of all revenue filings.
• Ensure all client communications and correspondence is accurately recorded and filed.
• Provision of administrative support to other staff as the need arises
If you are interested in this position please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com