Job Vacancy: Donegal company Gartan Technologies is expanding its team with a vacancy for a Senior Software Developer.
Above all, you will be contributing to the success of Gartan. You will be a valued member of our Software Development Team who are responsible for designing, building and maintaining our solutions to the highest standards. You will be working in a team that has a positive ‘can do’ attitude, who take ownership and pride in their work and are enthusiastic about learning and innovation.
- Design and create efficient, reusable and intuitive software.
- Collaborate with our Business Analysts as part of the software design process.
- Maintain a ‘common sense’ approach to recognising potential design gaps and providing insight on how to close them.
- Follow our coding practices and technical processes. Submit secure and maintainable code in an Agile environment.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance Team to ensure that all software is fully functional before releasing to the Clients.
- Troubleshoot and document Client issues to identify the cause of the reported defects. Participate in training and customer support activities as required.
- And finally, take ownership of our solutions and new product features.
The Skills You Need
- Proven experience as a .NET developer (C# or VB.NET). Experience in HTML5/CSS3/Bootstrap.
- Experience in RESTful Web APIs.
- Experience in SQL/MS SQL Server.
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Strong design patterns and SOLID principles.
- Experience in Test Automation.
- Mobile App development desirable. Knowledge of Azure desirable.
Don’t worry if you don’t have all these skills. We’re after experienced people that can help fit into our culture and be a part of the Gartan success story. We are on the lookout for people with strong technical skills, a positive attitude and an aptitude for learning. If you think you are a good fit, we encourage you to get in touch.
Benefits & Perks
At Gartan, we know our employees deserve the very best rewards and benefits. Here are just some of the reasons why our staff choose to join us:
|• Flexible Working Hours||• Private Health Insurance|
|• Remote & Office Working||• Pension Contribution|
|• 4-Day Work Weeks||• Training & Development|
|• Competitive salary||• Cycle-to-Work Scheme|
|• Profit Share Scheme||• Loyalty Days|
|• Employee Assistance Programme||• ‘Gartan Gifts’|
|• Life Insurance/Critical illness||• Social Club|