Glebe Builders is one of the leading construction companies in the North West with a number of projects in operation nationwide. We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage site managers, engineer, QS and clerks on site.
- Ensure works are carried out in compliance with planning, building regulations, drawings and as per the specification
- Oversee and supervise construction project progress.
- Coordinate all aspects across entire project with the design team.
- Present weekly reports to Directors
- Overall responsibility for responding to all queries raised by site manager, sub-contractors and Client.
- Liaising regularly with site manager to ensure all queries are being dealt with efficiently.
- Plan all aspects of the project with site managers.
- Maintain a daily log/diary.
- Ensure Site managers are maintaining paperwork.
- Produce RFI’s, follow up, update RFI schedule and close out.
- Create and maintain project programme, ensuring the project is on schedule.
- Time estimation- Weekly and monthly planning in accordance with the programme.
- Produce weekly project progress report.
- Attend site meetings.
- Responsible for maintaining and ensure all standards on site.
- On-site inspection of quality.
- Liaise with Health and Safety Manager
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 5-8 years previous experience in this role.
- A solid track record of managerial experience within the construction industry required
- Excellent communication, organisation & time management skills are essential
Reports to: Directors & Quantity Surveyor
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
If you are interested in this role, please send your application and CV to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications Monday 21st June 2021.Tags: