Aurivo Consumer Foods is seeking a Recycling and Trolley Operative at it’s plant at Killygordon, Co. Donegal.
Full time permanent role
Aurivo Co-op is a large multi-purpose Co-operative engaged in a wide range of activities including dairy processing, liquid milk distribution, animal feed milling, retail stores, ecommerce, garden centres, livestock marketing and sports nutrition. In Aurivo our values define how we operate, employing over 630 people directly and providing employment for many others in wide range of activities including transport & distribution.
Reporting to the Yard Supervisor, Aurivo Consumer Foods, Killygordon the successful candidates will be responsible for checking and preparing the trolleys for production with segregation of damaged trolleys and recycling waste packaging.
- Segregation of packaging waste into individual bailers
- Preparation and storage of recycling
- Ensuring correct trolley quantities available as needed for production
- Operate the bailers in accordance with standard operating procedures and ensure the equipment is maintained and operating correctly
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Waste product consolidation
- Adhere to health and safety procedures
- General yard duties
- Ad hoc tasks and duties as required
- Shift pattern applicable to the role
- Check trolleys and segregate all damaged trolleys
The ideal candidate will have
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Flexibility in working duties and areas of work
- Forklift license desirable
- The company reserves the right to select a shortlist from the applications received
- Please forward updated CV to Aurivo Careers (firstname.lastname@example.org) before Friday 18th June 2021 with your preferred role.