Job Vacancy: Fruit of the Loom is recruiting for a Finance Assistant (part time 20 -25 hours) to join their team in Buncrana, Co. Donegal.
Fruit of the Loom was born in 1851. Today, Fruit of the Loom is a global brand, providing colourful t-shirts, fleece, underwear and apparel. Staying true to our roots and close to our heritage, we pride ourselves in delivering authentic quality, value, and style.
Finance Assistant (part time 20 -25 hours)
Working in our Finance team the successful candidate will
- Support the Finance Director / Accountant Ireland in their monthly routines
- Prepare reporting and compile data
- Assist in month end closing
- and the annual budgeting process
- Provide administrative support
- Basic Finance knowledge would be appreciated
- Good MS Office/Excel skills required
- Attention to detail and a preference for working with numbers are key
- Motivated and well organised
The role includes the opportunity to grow over time and acquire more in-depth Finance knowledge.
Part time: Permanent (20 – 25 hours), limited flexibility appreciated
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Please send your CV to European.Applications@fotlinc.com
Fruit of the Loom International Ltd., Unit 6, Lisfannon Business Centre, Lisfannon, Buncrana, Co.Donegal