Due to McMonagle Stone’s commitment to sales growth, we now have an opportunity for a full-time Internal Sales Executive to join our team in Mountcharles, Co. Donegal.
The Internal Sales Executive will act as the first point of contact with the customer, portraying professionalism and confidence that delivers the ultimate in customer service.
He/she will manage inbound sales calls as well as general administration duties outlined below.
Key Result Areas include:
• Competently handle incoming phone calls and e-mails from customers with queries in respect of sales, quotations, orders and deliveries in a helpful and courteous manner whilst maintaining high levels of professionalism at all times.
• Prepare quotations using our ERP System and send to the customer in a timely and professional manner.
• Process/manage sales order by inputting order details on ERP System and generating picking lists, delivery dockets, etc.
• Preparing Samples for Customers and Area Sales Manager when requested.
• Responsible for managing and reporting on all work activity/leads/sales through the company CRM system on a daily basis.
• Willingness to learn, understand and confidently upsell McMonagle Stone’s natural stone building and landscape products to maximise sales.
• Act as a support contact for Area Sales Managers, providing key insights and updates on orders and delivery etc.
• Other ad hoc duties as required, within your capabilities when requested by your manager.
• Previous experience in a sales/customer service role is advantageous.
• Previous experience in the natural stone or construction industry would be advantageous but not essential.
• Experience of Sage software or similar ERP system is advantageous, including Office suite/Google Docs/Use of Technology/CRM systems is advantageous.
• Must be able to demonstrate that you can work independently and get the job done, while still be part of a wider team.
• An influential and highly effective communicator (verbal/non-verbal/written).
• Interested in learning about the natural stone business and has a general ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Advocate for the Customer
• Planning and Organising
• Attention to detail
• Work Independently
• Team Player
• Build Relationships
• Engage and Develop
• Establish Trust
To apply, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org