Job Vacancy: Donegal company Gartan Technologies is expanding its team with a vacancy for a Customer Support Lead.
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and so we place a strong emphasis on our Customer Support Service. The Customer Support Lead will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong customer relationships. They will work closely with the entire Service Delivery Team to represent the customers’ needs and to deliver the very best Support Service.
- Leading and mentoring our Support Team in the delivery of a quality Support Service.
- Promoting and implementing our ‘Customer 1st’ policy.
- Voice of the Customer (Internally).
- Building quality relationships with the Customers.
- Monitoring Customer Engagement & Customer Experience.
- Account Management (1st Level).
- Troubleshooting & Ticket Management.
- Working in an Agile environment.
- Support Team rep for Daily Scrums & Sprint Planning.
- Knowledge Management (Customer Documentation).
- Work effectively with all internal teams.
- Report to the Senior Management Team.
The Skills You Need
- Previous experience in a Service Delivery role.
- ITIL or other relevant Service Delivery role related qualifications.
- Feel comfortable working in a technical environment.
- A professional, friendly and diplomatic approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Customer-focused with an exceptional telephone manner.
- Strong computer skills and ability to navigate systems efficiently.
- Quality-focused with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them efficiently and effectively.
- Proven ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Follow-up within agreed timelines to ensure issues are satisfactorily resolved.
- Ensure accuracy always, minimising the impact of error.
- Work towards objectives in line with the overall business strategy.
- Experience working in an Agile environment (not essential).
A Bit About Us
At Gartan no two days are the same. We are a welcoming team who are invested in creating bespoke solutions for our clients. Gartan is a strategic supplier to the Emergency Services sector which means we have the privilege of developing software solutions for frontline workers. We have clients all over the world and we have over 25 years experience in the sector. We build strong, long-lasting relationships and we spend time and effort getting to know the people and organisations we work with. And we believe in treating our staff the same way. With our culture of encouragement and respect, individuals can grow their skill sets, grow in confidence and embrace internal career progression opportunities.
Benefits & Perks
At Gartan, we know our employees deserve the very best rewards and benefits. Here are just some of the reasons why our staff choose to join us:
|• Flexible Working Hours||• Private Health Insurance|
|• Remote & Office Working||• Pension Contribution|
|• 4-Day Work Weeks||• Training & Development|
|• Competitive salary||• Cycle-to-Work Scheme|
|• Profit Share Scheme||• Loyalty Days|
|• Employee Assistance Programme||• ‘Gartan Gifts’|
|• Life Insurance/Critical illness||• Social Club|
Interested? Find out more at: www.gartantech.com/careers email: firstname.lastname@example.org