Donegal County Enterprise Fund on behalf of the Donegal Women in Business Network and Local Enterprise Office Donegal is seeking applications from suitably qualified and motivated candidates for the role of:
Facilitator for Donegal Women in Business Network
Operating since 1998, Donegal Women in Business Network is a diverse and dynamic network of female entrepreneurs in Donegal which seeks to grow the number and ambition of its members as key contributors to the economy of Donegal. The network is open to all women who have an interest in business.
The key role of Facilitator is to develop, maintain and promote the Donegal Women in Business Network.
Reporting jointly to the Donegal Women in Business Network and the Local Enterprise Office the duties will include the following:
- To develop, communicate and implement a schedule of networking events.
- To maintain and advance relationships with Members, the Committee, Local Enterprise Office Donegal and other sponsors/stakeholders.
- To assist, support and complement the management in providing an engaging schedule of activity which will maintain and expand the Network base and promote entrepreneurship.
- To plan for the sustainability of the network and to develop and assist in the implementation of policies, procedures and activities to achieve those objectives.
- To develop key performance indicators for the objectives set.
- Identification of new actions/projects to further the development of the Network.
Further information can be accessed at www.donegalenterprisefund.ie
Salary: €15,340 for 20 Hours per week (Analogous to Grade IV).
Employment Base: Enterprise Fund Business Centre, Ballyraine, Letterkenny, Co Donegal.
Duration: 2 Year contract will be offered to the successful candidate with a 6 month probationary period. A secondment may be considered.
A CV and a cover letter should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Donegal Women in Business Network Facilitator Application” not later than 12:00 noon Friday July 16th 2021.Tags: