Weavers Loft Bistro at Magee Of Donegal, Donegal Town, has a vacancy for a Baker / Kitchen Assistant to join their team.
We have a new Chef and an exciting new menu ready for opening up again in line with Government advice.
There is a vacancy for a full-time Kitchen Assistant who will play a vital role in supporting the Chef producing excellent food using high quality seasonal ingredients. The role is multi-functional and main responsibilities include:-
- Daily baking requirements – scones, breads, tarts etc and a small selection of desserts.
- Assisting the Chef with preparation of orders and plating up so that the food is appealing to the customer.
- Deputising for the Chef on his day off, ensuring that all meals are prepared and presented according to his instructions.
- Some waitressing to cover other staff days off.
- Maintaining excellent levels of cleanliness and hygiene in accordance with legislation.
Key requirements are:-
- A genuine interest in food and some baking skills – further training can be provided.
- Some recent experience in a food/catering business.
- The ability to work as part of a team and a willingness to “muck in” as required.
- Up-to-date HACCP qualification.
- Family friendly working hours (no evenings or late nights).
- Generous hourly rate plus a sales-related commission payment.
- Company pension scheme.
- Staff discount scheme.
- Free parking.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your cv to Ann Harley – firstname.lastname@example.org.Tags: