Job Vacancies: Euroflex Teoranta are Printers and Manufacturers of high quality flexible packaging film for the food & drink industry in Ireland and Europe.
We are currently looking to recruit a General Operator and a Sales Administrator for our office and factory in Derrybeg, Gweedore, Co. Donegal.
Job Summary – General Operative: Manufacturing Sector
Job Purpose: As a General Operator you will could be assigned to a work station within our production process or assigned to provide support to the production process in general. All production requirements require to be achieved during each shift and that each area is left in a clean and tidy manner before handover to next shift. Strict hygiene, health and safety and quality policies apply.
- To operate a specialised machine within our production team/factory environment – full training will be provided.
- To ensure the quality of our finished products by following process controls and taking care with the functions of your role.
- To work to the daily production plan provided for the duration of your shift.
- To maintain the area in a clean and tidy fashion.
- Minimise the packaging waste throughout your shift.
- To record correctly all relevant information required for Production and Quality documentation.
- To be on the production floor at required work station at the start of each shift.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A competent level of written & spoken English is essential.
- Ability to work shifts on a pre-assigned rota
- Weekend work may be required and must be flexible with working hours.
- Experience of working in a factory or with machinery is preferable but not essential.
- Team worker & flexibility with team leaders
- Ability to take and act on instruction
- Timekeeping & attention to detail with documentation
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales administrator to join our team.
Job Description: This job is to record and process customer’s sales orders and administration of the sales order processing system. You will also work to develop and maintain relationships with customers and assist them with their order queries.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Support the Sales teams in all areas of administration
- Issuing Customer Quotations
- Processing of sales orders and updating and maintaining sales customer accounts
- Liaising with customer accounts managers re order queries and delivery updates.
- Liaising with our production team to update customer delivery dates.
- Answering incoming telephone calls and enquiry emails.
- Telesales and Customer Support
You will need:
- To be able to prioritise tasks and have excellent time management
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy of record.
- Ability to multitask whilst maintaining consistent process orientation.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service focus.
- Customer Service & Sales experience would be advantageous.
Previous experience in a sales role would be an advantage but not necessary as training will be provided
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com