Job Vacancy: An awarding-winning business in Inishowen seeks fabricator/welders and operators with ambition.
Welditz is a family run business and has been in business for 25+ years.
In order to meet our growing demand, we are seeking to fill the following full-time permanent positions (at skilled and semi-skilled levels.)
Typically work on low volume high-value assemblies. And you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects.
* Must have experience in metal fabrications in Stainless, Steel and Aluminium.
* Fabrication of jigs and one-off parts and assemblies in Pharma-Medical, marine, etc.
* Ability to work from drawings.
* Welding skills: Mig and Tig to a minimum basic standard required. (On-going training will be provided)
* forklift ticket an advantage.
* Must be able to work on own initiative with an ability to liase and work as part of a broader team.
Press Brake Operators
To manufacture precision detailed sheet metal components including the set-up and use of Press Brakes.
* Candidates must have previous experience of operating modern cnc pressbrakes, setup, interpreting drawings, generating folding programs and bending sequences.
* Must have initiative and ability to liaise and work as part of a team. To support other team members with other tasks when necessary.
If you have ambition and are interested in working for a growing and award-winning local business then we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV for either position to Admin@welditz.com