Job Vacancy: Fruit of the Loom International Ltd. is seeking to recruit a Junior Supply Planner (Graduate Level) to join their team in Buncrana, Co. Donegal.
Fruit of the Loom was born in 1851. Today, Fruit of the Loom is a global brand, providing colourful t-shirts, fleece, underwear and apparel. Staying true to our roots and close to our heritage, we pride ourselves in delivering authentic quality, value and style.
From our Irish office in Buncrana, Co Donegal, we manage our textile manufacturing operations for Europe, and procure sourced products to our European B2B customers.
Please note that post Covid-19 the role is required to be on site.
We are offering an opportunity as
Junior Supply Planner– Graduate Level (Finished Goods – Textiles)
Job tasks include:
- Create a monthly purchase order plan in line with the Company goals, based on analysis of all relevant data, and issue to suppliers
- Provide reports and analysis to senior management in order to support key business decisions
- Run reports relating to forecasts, balance of contracts and inventory status at regular intervals
- Manage external supplier relationships on an ongoing basis
- Carry out system updates and maintenance across several data bases
- Graduate level in Business Information Systems, Computer Science/Mathematics, alternatively Business Degree with a logistics focus
- Ability to see the bigger picture but at the same time show attention to detail
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Access and Excel
- Be methodical and organised
- Good communication skills, both oral and written English required
Job Type: Full time & permanent
Salary Information: not disclosed
Please email your CV to European.Applications@fotlinc.com, attention of Melanie Thompson.
Fruit of the Loom International Ltd., Unit 6, Lisfannon Business Centre, Lisfannon, Buncrana, Co.Donegal