Hadfield Green is a fast-growing search firm that serves a critical need for the most ambitious and fastest-growing companies in the world.
Our Growth Team specialises in hiring first-line managers and building teams across product & engineering.
We are expanding our business to help companies hire exceptional technology talent fast and have an opening for a Senior Associate to drive this key part of our business.
● You will take an existing client relationship, develop that relationship and accelerate customer success by partnering with them to grow their technology teams.
● This is project-based hiring and you must be comfortable gathering requirements and delivering multiple key positions in different technology disciplines.
● Typically you will be managing searches in Software Development, QA/Testing, Data, Infrastructure & PMO.
● The majority of your customers/clients will be scaling technology businesses.
● Headhunting, storytelling, and creative writing are all skills that will be required for you to be successful in this job.
● Ideally, you will have experience managing Retained Search solutions and project-based recruitment (In house or agency)
● We are seeking partners with a proven ability to deliver multiple end-to-end searches, with a demonstrable interest in and knowledge of emerging technology and its impact across industries, and a track record of effective client handling that creates repeat business and further referrals.
● To be a great culture fit for Hadfield Green, you must be willing and enjoy building meaningful/authentic relationships – this takes time and will unlikely suit the transactional contingency recruiter.
● You must also get a genuine buzz from delivering meaningful projects that accelerate our customer’s success.
● We like authentic people rather than robots – be your best you.
Why Hadfield Green?
● Our promise to you is we will always invest in your learning and development and ensure you have the budget and the backing to take on courses and training to help you continuously improve.
● We will ensure you have the resources to drive meaningful events and gatherings to accelerate your success
● Warm introductions to our network which includes the best technology & business leaders in the market.
● Freedom and flexibility – we are a task-orientated business and micro-managing people is not our thing.
● Remote work – in a post-covid era, we are open to hybrid working models.
● Offices – we have regional offices in Craoibhin Community Enterprise Centre, Termon, Donegal and WeWork, Charlemont, Dublin 2.
● Compensation – Very competitive salary and bonus/commission structure.
You’ll be joining a small, ambitious, collaborative team that’s working on a huge opportunity. We’re facing many exciting challenges as we scale our business, and need teammates that can thrive in a fast-moving and exciting environment.
To hear more, send an email email@example.com
At Hadfield Green we are an equal opportunities employer and actively welcome applicants from all backgrounds. We’re not a one size fits all type of organisation, so if you need an accommodation or adjustment in advance of meeting due to a disability or impairment, just let us know and we’d be delighted to assist.