Lifestart Services CLG is home-based community organisation delivering child development information, parenting education and family support to first-time parents in Donegal.
The service also works with children and families in order to provide intensive family support to those most vulnerable ensuring best outcomes for those children and families.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Lifestart Family Visitor who will be responsible for delivery of the home based Lifestart Growing Child Programme in Donegal.
30-hour 1-year specific purpose post, funding dependent. The base for this role is in the Lifestart Services Office, Main Street, Newtowncunningham, Co. Donegal, however the staff member will be asked to work from other locations.
The Lifestart Family Visitor will ensure that the ethos, aims, objectives and actions of the project are fulfilled in line with service policies. The role is 30 hours per week. Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will have (Essential):
- A third level qualification relevant to the post. Minimum Level 7
- At least two years’ experience in the delivery of home-based family support
- A clear understanding of Lifestart Services, Child Development, Parenting, Family Support, Meitheal and existing referral pathways in Co. Donegal
- Proven ability to network and work on an interagency basis
- Excellent IT and Report Writing Skills
- A clean full driver’s licence
Further information and application forms can be obtained by emailing the Regional Manager at: marylsl@@lifestartfoundation.org
NB: CV’s will not be accepted
- Short listing criteria will apply
- Salary will, commensurate with similar positions in the community/voluntary sector
- A panel will be formed in the event of future posts becoming available
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th September at 2:00pm. All Contracts are subject to the continuation of funding. Interviews will take place on Monday 4th October 2021.
Completed applications with a cover letter to be returned to the Regional Manager at: email@example.com