Job Vacancy: An expanding retail company based in North West Donegal is currently seeking an experienced accounts person to join their growing team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Maintenance of the books of account as well as the nominal ledger using Sage 50 Accounts
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Preparation of all revenue related returns and filing of same
- Keeping up to date with changes in revenue related matters as well as the ability to implement same.
- Payroll function using Sage payroll
- Ensuring payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Working with spread sheets
- Recording and filing cash transactions.
- Cash reconciliation.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Liaising with third party providers, clients and suppliers
- Responsibility for our EPOS system
Required skills for the role include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and take direction accurately.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Competent IT skills, Sage 50 Accounts, Sage Payroll, MS Excel and MS Word as well as banking online knowledge.
- High level of accuracy.
- Excellent time management skills
- Extremely organised in a manner that is easily read by others.
- Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information.
- Administrative skills.
This role is a dynamic one that demands a motivated person who manages change well.
Replies by post or email to SMC Chartered Accountants, Unit 3, 1st Floor, Glenview Business Park, Mountain Top, Letterkenny, Co Donegal F92 HP38 or email@example.com.
Closing date for applications 30th September 2021.