Kelsius manufactures, distributes and maintains a system that wirelessly and automatically monitors the temperature and safety of all food products, both hot and cold, as well as medicines, blood samples and other temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical material.
Kelsius improves HACCP compliance, saving time, reducing risk and providing information at your fingertips. HACCP – short for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point – is a systematic approach to identifying and controlling hazards that could pose a danger to the preparation of safe food or medicines.
Kelsius is recruiting for the role of Technical Support Technician. In this role you will be responsible for providing technical support to Kelsius customers and Kelsius field based staff.
• Remote customer auditing and reporting.
• Handling customer queries including the logging of all customer calls
• Monitoring of high priority ‘Watch List’ customers
• Ensure all inbound customer calls are responded to promptly
• Act as point of contact for client queries and escalations when necessary
• Carrying out system changes using Kelsius configuration tools
Skills & Experience Required:
• Have strong organizational skills and demonstrate a good attention to detail.
• Have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
• Have the ability to produce written reports and documentation.
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Support a “can do” culture in terms of responding to customer needs
• Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet targets and to cope under demanding pressure.
• Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
• Ability to both, Work of own Initiative and as part of a team
• Ability to learn as you go and develop quickly
• 3rd Level Technical Qualification
• Strong time management skills, with the demonstrated ability to handle multiple clients, projects and priorities simultaneously
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying for this job and would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org