Kelsius manufactures, distributes and maintains a system that wirelessly and automatically monitors the temperature and safety of all food products, both hot and cold, as well as medicines, blood samples and other temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical material.
Kelsius improves HACCP compliance, saving time, reducing risk and providing information at your fingertips. HACCP – (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) – is a systematic approach to identifying and controlling hazards that could pose a danger to the preparation of safe food or medicines.
Kelsius is recruiting for the role of Hardware/Software Testing Technician. In this role you will be responsible for testing new software and hardware releases as well as troubleshooting technical issues.
• Creating test plans
• Carry out testing of software and hardware
• Providing Test Results and Risk Assessments
• Performing post-release software and hardware validation
• Carrying out system changes using Kelsius configuration tools
• Act as point of contact for technical support queries and escalations when necessary
Skills & Experience Required:
• Previous experience in a similar type of technical role
• 3rd Level Technical Qualification
• Have strong organizational skills and demonstrate a good attention to detail
• Have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills
• Have the ability to produce written reports and documentation
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Support a “can do” culture in terms of responding to business needs
• Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet targets and to cope under demanding pressure
• Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
• Ability to both work on own initiative and as part of a team
• Ability to learn as you go and develop quickly
• Strong time management skills, with the demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
Contact Details: If you are interested in applying for this job and would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org