A position has arisen for an Office and Business Development Manager at a leading Donegal company.
The position a full-time hybrid work model and is office based in Letterkenny.
Buildcost Chartered Quantity Surveyors Ltd. are experts in providing cost consultancy services on large scale construction projects. Formed in 2012, Buildcost is seeking a Office and Business Development Manager to become part of its dynamic, fast growing family. This professional practice is committed to the highest level of service, which is ingrained in everything they do in their day to day operations, where their commitment to their colleagues and clients stands, for excellence and a positive attitude.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to work in a progressive and innovative environment. As well as being a highly visible role, this role is best suited to someone very organised, driven and with a proven track record in business development.
If you are extremely passionate and professional about what you do, as well as having the ability to successfully deliver solutions and results, then we would love to hear from you.
• Delivering effective and efficient office administration and management across all areas of the Practice, including accounts payable and receivable.
• Overall responsibility for all business development and marketing activities to include generating new business opportunities for the practice as a whole, managing existing relationships and targeting new markets with potential for growth.
• Supporting and managing aspects of the IT and quality (ISO) functions.
• Previous office management and business development experience in the construction sector or a related industry essential.
• A background in professional services would be an advantage but not essential.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly proficient in MS Office products, in particular Excel.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Capable of working as part of a dynamic team in an innovative and progressive company.
This is a full-time role, offering a hybrid work model, with an office base in Letterkenny. An attractive salary and development opportunities are offered for the right candidate.
Application by way of cover letter and CV quoting subject reference: BC218 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 12 noon on Thursday, 30 October 2021.
Buildcost is an equal opportunities employer.