INISHOWEN Co-Operative Society Limited is seeking to recruit a Full-time HGV / Rigid Driver.
• Ensure all collections / deliveries are made in a professional and timely fashion
• Take responsibility for loading and unloading vehicle
• Resolve issues / queries effectively and escalate to relevant department where necessary
• Establish good working relationships with customers and staff.
• Conduct thorough inspection of the vehicle before departing and report any damage of the vehicle to transport manager.
• Candidates must hold a:
• Clean, valid driving licence
• Digital diver card
• CPC card
• Excellent driving history with an accident-free record
• Moffett Mounty Experience (1 Year) would be advantageous
• Minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role
• Experience of handling and transporting livestock would be an advantage
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm 19th October 2021.