LOOKING FOR A NEW CAREER IN THE FINANCIAL INDUSTRY? As an essential service, Insurance may be the right fit for you.
Donegal Town based Insurance broker, Britton Insurance, have several personal lines roles available.
With ATTRACTIVE RENUMERATION PACKAGES, WEEKDAY OFFICE HOURS & BONUS PAYMENTS, working with Britton Insurance offers SECURITY, ADVANCEMENT OPTIONS and the chance to gain a QUALIFICATION whilst working.
With nearly 50 years in business and over 50 staff, this bustling office requires
Full-time MOTOR Insurance Salespeople (OFFICE BASED)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Sales or Tele-sales experience.
- Sales in a financial setting preferable but not essential.
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Proficient in administration
- Willing to learn in a fast-paced office environment
- Sales driven whilst customer focused
- Insurance or Financial qualifications or working towards such accreditation- APA, QFA, CIP or grandfathered ideal but not necessary.
Unqualified applicants must be willing to study alongside work to obtain their insurance credentials
Location – Britton Insurance, Crennan House, Tirchonaill Street, Donegal Town
Renumeration – Attractive rates depending on experience. Open to senior and junior personnel.
Applications are required prior to 29th October 2021. Applications past this time will not be considered.
Apply with your CV to – email@example.com
Pat Britton & Co Ltd T/A Britton Insurance is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland