Job Vacancy: Safetech Ireland, an award-winning safety training and consultancy based in Letterkenny, are recruiting for a full-time Accountant.
We are seeking a talented, driven and experienced candidates who have experience in managing accounts function within a progressive company.
- Invoicing and processing payroll
- Bank, cash and credit card reconciliations
- Checking pricing and statements
- Making credit control calls
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Monitor and manage monthly cashflow
- Manage and administer statutory returns – VAT, PAYE etc.
- Oversee the annual operating budget and forecasts
- Preparing monthly cash flow analysis
- Debtor and creditor management
- Assist in the strategic growth of the business
- Preferably qualified accountant with more than 3 years experience
- Proficient on Sage and excel
- Knowledge of using crm’s desirable
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Staff Management experience
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
To apply, please send cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Thurs 4th NovTags: