Inishowen Co-Op is launching a new dedicated white goods and small electrical appliances department in Carndonagh.
We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic retail assistant with excellent communication, leadership, teamwork and sales skills.
As part of our team you will help us to offer our customers and the the Inishowen community excellent product knowledge and customer services in this new department.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assisting customers in store and offering them excellent knowledge and support with choosing white goods
- Overall responsibility for the electrical goods department and achieve clearly defined individual and team sales and customer service targets
- Responsibility for stock management, including ordering, receiving, price changes, execution of stock takes, handling returns
- Support the marketing team in promotions, merchandising displays and events.
- Measure and monitor sales figures and adjust accordingly
- Ensure a smooth transition from purchase through to delivery for the customer, including dealing with customer concerns, completing payment transactions and arranging final delivery of product to the customer
- Be approachable, friendly and have a willingness to learn
- Great communication and team lead skills to help inspire others
- Willing to build on existing sales skills and achieve product expertise to support customers in the buying process and close sales
- Optimistic and Resilient –a positive attitude towards work, and keen to develop your role and continuously improve your performance
- Customer Focused – Dealing with customers queries, ensuring customer retention and maintaining customer satisfaction
- Self-motivated and can work towards goals without constant supervision
YOUR QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Leaving cert or equivalent with proficiency in the English language.
- You have 1- 3 years’ experience dealing face to face with the public in a customer service role, hospitality, tourism or retail role.
- Strong Sales Experience – Ideally you will have a strong background in sales or customer facing roles, and a desire to excel at sales, meet goals, through a proactive and dynamic customer sales approach.
- Industry and product knowledge of small electrical appliances and white goods is preferred.
- Inishowen Co-Op has been serving the Inishowen community since 1963
- Sales and product knowledge training will be given
- Up skilling supported and encouraged.
- Full support from management and all the team in helping you succeed in this exciting opportunity
- We offer real potential for personal and professional growth for the successful applicant
- A friendly team many staff members have been with the company for over 10 years
If the details above are of interest and you have the required skills to do this job don’t hesitate to apply today!
Closing date 15th November 2021 apply by forwarding your cv to firstname.lastname@example.orgTags: