Job Vacancy: Glebe Builders are recruiting an Accounts Administrator/Payroll Clerk to join their Accounts team based in Donegal Town.
Due to continued expansion, we wish to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant whose main objective is to produce accurate accounting figures to strict deadlines to assist with the efficient running of the Company.
This is essentially a full-time role, however consideration will be given to part time hours, should the candidate have the desirable experience/skills.
Main Aspects of the role:
- Duties include processing supplier invoices
- Maintaining accounts receivable and reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Assisting accounts team with Ad Hoc duties and projects
- Creating internal reports
- Payroll Preparation
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a fast-paced industry
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- A good team player, also capable of working on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word and Excel. Ability to adjust to inhouse systems quickly.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a busy environment
An Accounting Technician qualification would be an advantage but is not essential.
If you are interested in this role, please send your C.V. to email@example.com
Closing Date: 26th November 2021
Please note, we will only reply to short-listed candidates.
Expected start date: Immediate
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable depending on candidate’s experience