Job Vacancy: DMG Motors Donegal Town are currently seeking a qualified Motor Vehicle Technician, to join our vibrant and dynamic team.
The ideal candidates will be based in our busy dealership, and be qualified in all aspects of vehicle servicing and diagnostics, and be capable of producing high-quality work in a busy environment.
- Diagnose, repair, and service vehicles to the highest standard adhering to the manufacturer’s guidelines
- Ability to diagnose, test and repair faults using the latest technology.
- Attention to detail when completing documentation.
- Working on electrical and mechanical systems Inspecting components for wear and tear checking vehicle subsystems
- Liaising with customers where necessary to understand issues and requirements.
- Supporting training of apprentices and helping colleagues as required to build team spirit.
Skills & Requirements:
- Main Dealer Experience Preferable.
- Ability to work off your own initiative and be self-motivating.
- Present a professional image at all times both internally and externally.
- Good communicator both written and oral.
- A desire to self-develop and participate in the manufacturer training programme.
- Team Player
- Full driving licence.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience.
If you are motivated, efficient, organised, capable and a great team player … then please send us your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to DMG Motors, Clar Rd, Donegal Town before Friday 10th December
DMG Motors, Clar Rd, Donegal Town, Co. Donegal. F94 PK27
Tel: 074 9721396 – www.dmgmotors.ie