Glebe Builders is one of the leading construction companies in the North West with a number of projects in operation nationwide. We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Manage site managers, engineer, QS and clerks on site.
• Ensure works are carried out in compliance with planning, building regulations, drawings and as per the specification
• Oversee and supervise construction project progress.
• Coordinate all aspects across entire project with the design team.
• Present weekly reports to Directors
• Overall responsibility for responding to all queries raised by site manager, sub-contractors and Client.
• Liaising regularly with site manager to ensure all queries are being dealt with efficiently.
• Plan all aspects of the project with site managers.
• Maintain a daily log/diary.
• Ensure Site managers are maintaining paperwork.
• Produce RFI’s, follow up, update RFI schedule and close out.
• Create and maintain project programme, ensuring the project is on schedule.
• Time estimation- Weekly and monthly planning in accordance with the programme.
• Produce weekly project progress report.
• Attend site meetings.
• Responsible for maintaining and ensure all standards on site.
• On-site inspection of quality.
• Liaise with Health and Safety Manager
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• 5-8 years previous experience in this role.
• A solid track record of managerial experience within the construction industry required
• Excellent communication, organisation & time management skills are essential
Reports to: Directors & Quantity Surveyor
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
If you are interested in this role, please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications Monday 10th January 2022.