Job Vacancy: Buncrana based import and distribution business is currently recruiting for a Finance Director.
Reporting directly to the Operations Director , you will support the directors in the development of the company both in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland from a financial perspective and will be a key senior member of the organisation.
You will have operational responsibility for the financial control, credit control, and regulatory reporting functions in the company. This will include on-going review and evaluation of the company’s financial controls, and looking closely at multi-currency transactions.
- Overall responsibility for the management of Finance functions both North & South of Ireland.
- Oversee the reporting of financial information
- Present all financial information to the Senior Management team.
- Undertake monthly management reporting.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory reporting standards and requirements in both jurisdictions.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate the statutory annual audit with external auditors.
- Continuously monitor, review and improve practices, policies, procedures, controls, operating and people processes and systems to maximize efficiency and effectiveness in every area of finance.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified Accountant with at least 3 years’ post-qualification experience in a head of finance role within industry
- Excellent skills and experience in financial planning and strategy, forecasting, reporting and presentation of financial information, budgeting, managing profitability, promoting process improvement, meeting regulatory requirements, preparation of monthly and statutory accounts.
- A high level of commercial awareness and strategic thinking skills are essential for the role
- A proven track record in commercial decision making , with a high level of written and oral communication skills is required.
- Strong leadership skills and provide mentoring and coaching to peers, direct reports and new staff. They will also have the ability to foster, enable and motivate an effective team, through ongoing, regular and open two-way communication with team members.
In return, you will benefit from a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying or finding out more, please email Julie@coylecoal.com