Job Vacancy: Finn Valley Family Resource Centre CLG are recruiting a Counsellor/Psychotherapist (Gambling).
The successful candidate will work with and support those who are struggling with harmful gambling, their affected others and to work in and with the community to determine the needs within the area, to build confidence and capacity of individuals, families experiencing gambling addiction and its effects.
• 14 Hours per week.
• This position is funded as 3-year Pilot Project.
• Relevant qualification in Counselling & Psychotherapy from an IACP/IAHIP/FT accredited body.
• Garda Vetting is essential.
• Flexible working hours will be essential; evening/weekend sessions may be required.
• A commitment to completing specific training (eg Certificate in Gambling Addiction) which will be funded by the Gambling Awareness Trust. Intakes are January and September 2022.
• Salary €42, 000 (pro rata).
• For further details including person spec and job description, please contact email@example.com. Application is via CV and accompanying cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Dates for applications: Tuesday 15th March at 12:00pm
Interview Date: Wednesday 23rd March