Fáilte Ireland is currently recruiting for a number of Seasonal Travel Advisors based in our Tourist Information Centres in Donegal Town and Letterkenny.
A key element of these roles will be engaging visitors and offering suggestions to enhance their holiday experience.
- Two-year college course completed with two months experience of working in a customer -facing role or
- A minimum of six months experience of working in a customer-facing role.
- Demonstrate through your application a comprehensive knowledge of the local geography and local national tourist attractions.
- Demonstrate through your application that you are an articulate communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate through your application competent IT skills- word, outlook and internet.
- Experience in the tourism sector.
- Foreign language would be an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Customer Orientation
- Knowledge Management (Visitor Attractions/Visitor Information)
For more information, please visit: Failte Ireland – Careers and Internships.