North West Forest Services are currently looking for an experienced Health and Safety Officer to join their established EHS department.
- Ensure continuous improvement in relation to all health, safety and
environmental work practices on sites.
- Promote a continuous improvement culture in relation to all health, safety and
environmental work practices.
- Conduct weekly toolbox talks.
- Conduct regular site safety audits/inspections to ensure safety operating
procedures are adhered to at all times including client health and safety
- Ensure compliance with the following standards: ISO 9001, ISO14001 and
- Ensure safety statements, health & safety plan and policies are up to date.
- Ensure required Risk Assessments and Method statements (RAMS) are
updated and available on sites.
- Carry out accident, incident investigations and report to HSA as appropriate.
- Deliver Health and Safety induction programmes.
- Report weekly and monthly EHS statistics to ESB & NIE networks.
Skills and Experience required:
- Third level education in health and safety.
- Manual handling instructor qualification would be beneficial.
- Train the trainer certificate would be an advantage to the potential
- Arboriculture or utility knowledge would be advantageous.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Please contact Steven Doherty – 0868097586 or email email@example.com