Ballybofey & Stranorlar Golf Club is looking for someone with a good knowledge of golf and retail sales to manage their Pro Golf Shop.
The candidate will need good organisation and communication skills and have a basic knowledge of computers.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• opening and closing the Pro Golf Shop
• recruiting, training and managing part time staff
• purchase and sale of Pro Golf Shop merchandise
• dealing with cash and card payments
• provide monthly financial reports
• taking membership fees and keeping records on spreadsheets
• taking bookings from visitors and societies and looking after the timesheets
• assisting with competitions and events
• arranging golf buggies for members and visitors
• assisting in the promotion of the club
• keeping the Pro Shop tidy and maintaining the clubs dress code
This is a full time permanent position and the successful candidate will need the flexibility to work a mix of weekdays and weekends but no evening work will be required.
We offer attractive pay and conditions for the right person.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 31st March 2022