The National Lottery has announced the application deadline for this year’s Good Causes Awards has been extended to next Friday.
The wards honour the inspiring work and achievements of the Good Causes beneficiaries, who, with the help of National Lottery Good Causes funding, make a difference each and every day to those around them.
It provides vital funding for on average 4,000 groups, projects, organisations and clubs throughout the country and this amount will contribute to the extraordinary impact that these beneficiaries have on their local communities.
Organisations, projects and clubs nationwide who received funding through the following National Lottery part-funded schemes between 2017-2021 are encouraged to submit their applications ahead of the Friday 1st April deadline:
- Sports – Sports Capital Programme or any funding issued through Sport Ireland
- Arts & Culture – Any funding provided through the Arts Council of Ireland
- Heritage – Any funding provided through the Heritage Council of Ireland.
- Youth – Funding issued by the Department of Children and Youth Affairs (i.e. UBU Your Place, Your Space grants, Targeted Youth Funding Schemes or Youth Information Centre’s)
- Health – Funding from the HSE National Lottery Grant Scheme
- Community – Any National Lottery part-funded scheme administered by Department of Rural & Community Development (Senior Alert Schemes or Scheme to Support National Organisations (SSNO)
- Irish Language – Any Irish Language support provided through the Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media
Applications for the Awards are now open and beneficiaries can enter and check eligibility at www.lottery.ie/good-causes-awards.