Job Vacancies: The Sea Fisheries Protection Authority (SFPA) are seeking to create a panel of suitably qualified candidates to fill Clerical Officer vacancies as they arise in their port office in Greencastle, Co. Donegal.
- General clerical duties – typing, filing, photocopying, inputting data, handling/dealing with correspondence, answering/making phone calls etc.
- Processing, auditing and examination of various documentation
- Managing high volumes of data input and validation.
- Front line communication with the public/customers (internal and external) e.g. responding to queries and providing information in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone and via email
- Providing secretarial support for meetings and taking minutes when required
- Maintaining complete and accurate files and records, for example, by using the Authority’s data system or other filing systems that are in place
- Providing reception cover e.g. operating the switchboard, answering and directing calls, greeting visitors, logging post/cheques etc.
- Supporting supervisors and colleagues as required
- Minimum of 2 years relevant clerical/administration experience
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and databases
- Administration experience within a compliance, regulatory background would be advantageous to applicants.
How to Apply
To apply, candidates must complete an Online Application Form which can be found at www.sfpajobs.com.
Candidates must submit their application form via the online application portal before the deadline of 12 noon on the 13th of April. Applications will not be accepted after the closing date.
For recruitment enquiries please contact SFPA@sigmar.ieTags: