Job Vacancy: Inishowen Credit Union Ltd is now inviting applications for the position of Operations Manager.
Inishowen Credit Union is a progressive financial services provider with almost 25,000 members and total assets of over €106 million. Our main office is on Cockhill Road in the heart of the community in Buncrana and we have three other offices across Inishowen in Moville, Carndonagh & Muff. Our core value is to promote the financial wellbeing of our members, while also helping to develop healthy communities that are socially, economically and environmentally sustainable. This role is core to fulfilling our strategic ambition of ensuring our member service positions us at the heart of the Inishowen community.
Principal responsibilities of the role:
The Operations Manager will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible for ensuring that standards of control, practices, methods, competence and capability in the operations and administration function are to the highest standard and are consistent across all branches and channels of the operation, in line with strategic and business goals.
The role will be focused on ensuring the member can transact and engage with the credit union across whatever platform (physical, phone, digital etc.) they wish and in doing so will receive the highest quality service in the most efficient, effective, and cost-efficient manner. She/he will be a member of the Management Team and will be an active participant in strategic and financial planning for the continued growth and success of the credit union.
• Overall responsibility for the management of front line staff including overseeing appropriate staffing levels, profiles and development throughout the credit union.
• Ensuring that standards of control, practices, methods, competence and capability in the operations and administration function are to the highest standard and are consistently met across all areas
• In conjunction with the relevant team members, ensure that the entire member experience is efficient, effective and to the highest service levels and is fully compliant with its regulatory requirements
• Support team members in the day to day performance of their duties as they advance the member experience
• Working alongside Business Development & Marketing Officer to continually refine operational processes and improve services and offerings to further improve the member experience
• Develop operational targets and work with your team to develop and implement plans to meet these targets
• Work with the Finance Manager to develop the financial analysis, business modelling and cost oversight of Operations to optimise the balance of service and cost
• Report on progress and the achievement of the financial and other organisational performance metrics on an annual, quarterly, monthly, weekly or daily basis, as appropriate in line with strategic KPI’s for Operations.
• Liaise with key stakeholders around the business to ensure the successful implementation of targets, goals and objectives from the strategic plan
• Provide analytical support and aid decision-making, conducting ad-hoc analysis of business challenges, opportunities and implications of changes
• Continually evaluate and as needed implement operational process efficiencies
• Support the CEO in any undertakings pertaining to the Credit Union
• Responsibility for managing a team of staff ensuring HR structures and processes are in line with legislation and best practice
The successful candidate should have the following:
• Minimum 5+ years’ management experience within financial services
• A third level business degree or equivalent
• Excellent interpersonal, communication skills
• Excellent people management and leadership experience managing teams
• Successful track record of implementing HR processes, resourcing, performance and change management
• Knowledge of lien lending processes, underwriting and credit risk desirable
• Appropriate attention to detail, to ensure that the Credit Union meets its responsibilities as a regulated entity
• Central Bank minimum competency requirements (MCR) or will undertake training to complete this requirement
How to Apply: Applications including CV and cover letter by email addressed to: email@example.com
Applicants should state clearly the reference number: ICU OPS 2022
Closing Date for receipt of applications is Friday 15th April
Short listing may apply, and assessment will be done on the basis of the information provided in the application Inishowen Credit Union Ltd is an Equal Opportunities EmployerTags: