Firecloud365 are looking to recruit an energetic, creative & savvy sales and marketing professional who wants to make a difference in this fast-growing Company.
The ideal candidate will have experience in IT Digital Sales, E-Marketing including demand generation, design skills and excellent publishing and communication skills.
For the right candidate, this opportunity will allow you to build a customer base in Ireland and UK and gain not only valuable IT Sales experience but also be a Brand Ambassador. The position is answerable to the CEO and clear goals will be outlined and agreed upon from the outset.
- Content creation
- Social Media Management – LinkedIn
- Have some understanding of Paid Ads and remarketing
- Email marketing
- Graphics – Experience and designing with Canva
- CRM management – preferably experience with Hubspot
- Help with our podcast
- Grow SM Groups
- Helping with online demos/support/Site Set-up.
- Adaptable, authentic, accountable, and values-driven
- A team player who exhibits personal leadership and has the necessary digital and marketing skills to make a real difference
- Someone who always gives their best and inspires others to do the same
- Creativity, genuine brand ambassadorial thinking and loyalty, high level influencing with clients but with IT and digital marketing savviness
- Proactivity and resourcefulness with leadership capabilities are essential
- Excellent online telephone, Zoom, Team and face to face sales skills
- Clean driving licence essential
- 3-4 years’ experience in Sales (IT and Marketing are essential)
- Interested in technology and digital media
- Evidence of building relationships and evidence of previous sales and digital marketing success
- Outstanding communication skills, verbal, written and social media applicable
- 3rd level qualifications or specific Marketing Related Qualifications will be considered
We are building a strong digital sales and marketing team, and we want to ensure we have the right people on board. We need you to bring professional experience, strong digital background and the confidence and experience to be creative and bring those ideas to life.
- Full-time, Permanent
- Remote working with intermittent site visits including to the office for team meetings
- Car mileage expenses and laptop provided.
- Salary: £25,000.00-£32,000.00 per year
- Additional pay: Bonus scheme
- Benefits: Work from home
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- COVID-19 considerations: All precautions for Covid 19 taken
Expected start date: 02/05/2022
Send CVs to email@example.com
FireCloud365 is a strong and creative team who are shaking up fire Safety. With developing software and changing dynamics of customer engagement and service, FireCloud 365 are leading the way in hotel and building risk management in fire safety.