DMG Motors on the Clar Road outside Donegal Town have two vacancies.
The long-established company are seeking both a Qualified Vehicle Technician and also a Part-Qualified Technician/Mechanic.
They offer a very competitive salary package and an excellent opportunity to further your career with one of Ireland’s premier motor retailers, working with a professional and dynamic aftersales team in a state of the art workshop.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate recent experience and formal skills training. You must be a productive team player, able to work to deadlines and achieve targets but also be self-motivated, organised and have the ability to work as part of a team in a busy environment.
* As an experienced Technician you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing including diagnostics and electronics.
* Must be able to produce high quality work in a busy environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
* You will be a committed individual with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective team.
* You will have good communication skills to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, making sure you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed customer expectations.
* Regular manufacturer training will be provided to ensure you are kept up to date with the latest models and techniques.
* Be a (1) fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician / (2) Part Qualified
* Hold a full, valid and current Driver’s licence.
* Display an ability to work to high standards.
* Be diligent, with a flexible approach to work.
* Possess strong organisational and planning skills.
* Work well under pressure.
* Be a good team player.
* Have good oral and written English
To apply for the above positions please email your C.V to email@example.com before close of business on Friday 29th April 2022 quoting reference DMT11.