Find a ‘new’ look at a fun sustainable fashion night in Dunfanaghy this Thursday!
The showcase takes place on Thursday evening from 7 – 9 in Trinity Hall Dunfanaghy in aid of The Irish Red Cross Ukrainian appeal.
This event aims to shine a light on the abundance of good work taking place locally in the North West Area and to continue to highlight the small steps each and every one of us can make in our own lives to support our transition towards a fairer and more sustainable planet for all.
On the night we will have:
– Entry by donation with all proceeds going to Irish Red Cross
– A selection of sustainable fashion outlets showcasing and selling their wares
– A community clothes swap – “Bring something to sell : Buy something to wear” proceeds of the clothes swap will go towards our fundraiser
– Refreshments & Raffle on sale
– Talk on Fast Fashion and becoming more Sustainable – Joanne From Donegal Changemakers.
– Fashion show
– Grand Finale – With Easter Bonnet parade (Please bring your Easter Bonnet)
– Finish at 9
We ask everyone to think about wearing something that they didn’t buy new – something that you may have bought 2nd hand, or got as a hand me down from a friend.
We also ask that you bring along your Easter Bonnet for a bit of fun on the night – Spot prize for most original.
Huge thanks to the local community groups, individuals & businesses in Dunfanaghy and Falcaragh for all your support in getting this event up and running.Tags: