Magee is a fifth generation Irish family business with over 150 years of experience in designing, weaving and tailoring cloth and clothing in Donegal.
The Company operates across manufacturing, wholesale, retail and e-commerce.
We wish to recruit a Fabric Design and Sales Executive, based at our Weaving Mill in Donegal Town.
The role will focus specifically on accessories and interiors.
• Designing fabrics to customer specifications.
• Preparation, presentation and selling seasonal ranges.
• Keeping abreast of current trends and markets.
• A passion for fabric and textiles with a keen eye for colour, design and originality and some knowledge of the weaving process.
• At least five years’ experience designing either woven accessory, apparel or technical fabrics.
• The ability to interpret and translate customer briefs correctly.
• Computer literate with CAD experience and the ability to learn in-House systems.
• A degree in fabric/textile design is essential as well as excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
A competitive salary is on offer, together with a staff discount scheme, free parking plus a generous workwear allowance and pension scheme after a qualifying period. Some relocation assistance is available.
If you are interested and have the relevant experience, please submit your cv to Ann Harley – email@example.com
Due to the nature of this role, there is no scope for remote working. Please note that we will only be replying to shortlisted candidates.
The closing date for this vacancy is 30th April 2022.